The Global Workplace Equality Index is the definitive benchmarking tool for global LGBT workplace equality, designed to meet the specific needs of multinational organisations.
In more than half the world, LGBT people may not be protected by workplace law. LGBT people face discrimination in every country, and same-sex relationships are criminalised in more than 70. This poses serious legal, ethical and practical challenges to global employers.
The Global Index enables organisations to navigate these challenges and make progress towards LGBT equality, no matter where in the world they operate.
Participating organisations are invited to tell us about their work against a range of criteria. Each section helps organisations to self-assess their progress and identify priorities.
Even if you've completed the Workplace Equality Index, the scope of the Global Index gives you a chance to assess your progress on LGBT inclusion across all your operational countries and to be celebrated not just for your achievements in Britain, but around the world.
The Global Workplace Equality Index is free to enter and is open to any multinational organisation.
The Global Workplace Equality Index is open for submissions until 11.59pm (GMT) 1 March 2019.
Download our booklet to discover 10 key reasons why you should take part.
- High-performing organisations will be celebrated as Top Global Employers and could receive number of additional awards
- Participating helps you to assess your organisation's achievements and progress on LGBT equality across your global operations - ensuring LGBT inclusion is embedded in every country and region
- Taking part is a great way to show your commitment to the new UN Standards of Conduct for business on tackling discrimination against LGBTI people
- Even if you've completed our Workplace Equality Index, the scope of the Global Index gives you a chance to assess your progress on LGBT inclusion in your workplaces around the world
- You can compare your performance with other global organisations
- Stonewall Global Diversity Champion members receive in-depth tailored feedback from our experts
- Taking part is completely free
Find out more
To find out more about the Global Index or becoming a Global Diversity Champion, email us or fill in the form below and one of our team will be in touch.
Complete the form below to hear more about the Index and the programme, including how we currently work with organisations in your sector and regions, pricing of the Global Diversity Champions progamme, and further details.