Stonewall’s Diversity Champions programme is Britain’s leading best-practice employers' forum for sexual orientation and gender identity equality, diversity and inclusion.
We currently work with over 700 organisations across public, private and third sectors to help them create inclusive and accepting environments for almost a quarter of the UK workforce.
Features of membership
Expertise and guidance
- Dedicated point of contact - our client account managers have a wealth of knowledge of best practice in your sector and region.
- Policy review – we help you to ensure your policies are inclusive and communicated to all staff effectively.
- Free seminar series – we host events across the UK to share new approaches and practical solutions.
- Regular updates – we share our research and good practice guides.
- Networking opportunities – we have a vibrant network of more than 750 organisations with opportunities to collaborate on new ideas and initiatives.
Visibility and branding
- Stonewall Diversity Champions branding – use our logo in your internal and external messaging to demonstrate a clear commitment to LGBT equality.
- Feature in Stonewall's Starting Out Careers Guide – raise your profile as an employer of choice in the professional LGBT careers guide, available online with 10,000 distributed in hard copy across the UK.
- Proud Employers – reach out to a wider talent pool by advertising on the UK’s only professional LGBT job site, exclusive to Diversity Champions. New members get five free job listings each, worth over £500.
Strategy and benchmarking
- Workplace Equality Index - use our definitive benchmarking tool to assess your organisation’s progress on LGBT equality against Stonewall’s best practice and others in your sector.
- While the Workplace Equality Index is free to enter to any UK employer, Diversity Champion members benefit from support throughout the submission process and a tailored feedback meeting, to plan your next steps.
- Workshop design and facilitation – awareness raising sessions for all staff or targeted groups.
- Workplace Conferences – keep up to date at our annual London, Edinburgh, Cardiff and Leeds Conferences with a 30% discount for members.
- Leadership Programme – 30% discount for successful applicants to Stonewall’s annual flagship programme for LGBT leaders.
Join the programme
For more information, or to join the programme, please call the Membership Programmes team on 020 7593 3473.