Our expert Education & Youth team are here to help you create a setting where LGBTQ+ children and young people are free to be themselves and achieve their full potential.
I have worked with Stonewall before in a school context and have found their knowledge and expertise as well as the approaches employed to be excellent. Feedback from this session was excellent. Many students commented how informative the session had been and how much their knowledge base/thinking had been extended as a result.
Faculty of Education, Liverpool Hope University
- Multi-Academy Trusts
- We’ve worked with many Multi-Academy Trusts to design tailored membership and training options that help individual schools flourish while supporting the overall aims of the Trust. Want to get all your schools working towards a Stonewall School & College Champion Award? Need help developing MAT-wide inclusive policies? Or looking for quality training for staff across your Trust? Whatever your needs, we’ll help you get there. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your options.
- Teacher training providers
- We’ve worked with teacher training providers across the country to bring workshops, lectures and webinars to trainee teachers. Whether you’re university-based or school-centred, we can help support your trainees to develop their understanding of best practice in LGBTQ+ inclusive education. We’ll design tailored options that work around your needs. Email email@example.com to speak to a member of the team.
- Individual schools, colleges and settings
- We’ve got fantastic membership programmes for schools and colleges and for children and young people’s services, as well as lots of free resources on LGBTQ+ inclusion. Becoming a member is the best way to upskill your staff, access resources and get year-round support from our team of experts. However, we know there may be times where you need some intensive support, but you’re not able to become a member. For non-members, we offer 1-1 phone, video chat and e-mail consultations on every aspect of LGBTQ+ inclusion: whether you’re looking for some advice on your policies or you want some ideas on developing an inclusive curriculum, our expert team can help you. To book a consultation or for more information, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- General consultancy
- Our expert team of teachers, trainers and education professionals have a wealth of expertise to draw on when it comes to consulting on best practice in LGBTQ+ inclusion. We’ve worked with lots of organisations, including children’s publishers, Teaching Schools, charities and private sector companies. We’ve designed and delivered bespoke training sessions, consulted on documents, manuscripts and training materials, and shared best practice advice on policy development. With flexible rates to suit most budgets, we can work around your needs. If you have a consultancy need, we’d love to hear from you. Email email@example.com to discuss your options.