Charitable Trusts and Foundations and Statutory Grants play a vital role at Stonewall, supporting our work seeking acceptance without exception for LGBT people.
Grants generally underpin our education, youth and international work but historically many more of our projects have been supported by grant income.
We have worked with the Stonewall Grants team in the delivery of two projects, and their frank communications and consultations at every stage have been 'spot on' in enabling alignment of our priorities as funders with Stonewall’s aims in project delivery.
The MB Reckitt Trust
Grants can provide restricted funding towards a specific project or programme, or unrestricted funding, providing general support to our work supporting and campaigning for LGBT people.
We are immensely grateful to the Trusts, Foundations and Statutory Funders who support us:
- Arcus Foundation
- Awards For All – England
- C A Rodewald Charitable Trust
- Department for Education
- Foreign & Commonwealth Office
- LendLease Foundation
- Matrix Causes Fund
- Mickworth Charitable Trust
- Pinsent Masons Foundation
- Schroder Charity Trust
- Scottish Government
- The Austin and Hope Pilkington Trust
- The Bewley Charitable Trust
- The Bute Family Charitable Trust
- The Cornwell Charitable Trust
- The Dennis Alan Yardy Charitable Trust
- The J P Jacobs Charitable Trust
- The MB Reckitt Trust
- The Monument Trust
- The Mrs Wingfield Charitable Trust
- The Persula Foundation
- The Willie & Mabel Morris Charitable Trust
- Trust for London
- Wales Council For Voluntary Action
- Welsh Government
If you are a Trust or Foundation and would like to support our engaging and transformative work, please email Max Riley-Gould (Grants Manager) at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44(0)20 7593 2824.