Charitable Trusts and Foundations and Statutory Grants play a vital role at Stonewall, supporting our work seeking acceptance without exception for LGBT people.
Grants generally underpin our education, youth and international work but historically many more of our projects have been supported by grant income.
We have worked with the Stonewall Grants team in the delivery of two projects, and their frank communications and consultations at every stage have been 'spot on' in enabling alignment of our priorities as funders with Stonewall’s aims in project delivery.
The MB Reckitt Trust
Grants can provide restricted funding towards a specific project or programme, or unrestricted funding, providing general support to our work supporting and campaigning for LGBT people.
We are immensely grateful to the Trusts, Foundations and Statutory Funders who support us:
- Awards for All – England
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- C A Rodewald Charitable Trust
- Charles S French Charitable Trust
- City Bridge Trust
- Comic Relief
- Eleanor Rathbone Charitable Trust
- Foreign & Commonwealth Office
- Government Equalities Office
- Goldman Sachs Gives
- J P Jacobs Charitable Trust
- National Lottery Community Fund
- NHS Scotland
- People’s Postcode Trust
- Persula Foundation
- Santander Charitable Foundation
- Scottish Government
- Welsh Council for Voluntary Action
- Welsh Government
If you are a grant-giving body and would like to support our engaging and transformative work, please get in touch with the team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7593 1850.