Update in light of Covid-19: Due to the current circumstances, we are unable to offer face to face training. However, you can now access e-learning and you can still become a member of the School & College Champions programme. You can also click here to read an update from our CEO.
This course gives pastoral, anti-bullying and curriculum leads the knowledge, tools and confidence to train colleagues on tackling homophobic, biphobic and transphobic bullying and celebrating difference, as well as meeting the requirements of the inspection frameworks in England, Scotland and Wales. The £200 plus VAT course fee includes 1 year's membership of the School & College Champions programme.
By booking a place on a Stonewall course, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions of School & College Champion Membership, which can be found here.
- Learn practical techniques to train other staff in your school on how to tackle homophobic, biphobic and transphobic bullying and celebrate difference
- Practical ways of including different families in the curriculum
- Gain an overview of the current state of homophobic, biphobic and transphobic bullying and its impact on student achievement
- Find out how to meet your legal requirements under the Equality Act 2010 and the inspection framework in your country
- Be inspired by best practice from other schools and colleges