The Stonewall one-day LGBT Role Models programme gives individuals the opportunity to explore what it means to be a role model and the space to identify how they are going to create an inclusive environment for everyone.
What the programme offers
- Insight into and understanding of what it means to be yourself
- Understanding what it means to be an LGBT role model and ways to ‘step up’
- Active listening skills and techniques for having productive conversations
- Practical ways to step up as an LGBT role model
- Increased motivation and confidence to be a visible and influential role model
- A network of LGBT peers from across a range of sectors and communities
Who can attend
Stonewall’s LGBT Role Models programme is designed for LGBT professionals at any level from any sector or industry.
Stonewall is looking for a diverse range of participants for its programmes, especially those that are currently underrepresented at application stage. We want to hear from LGBT professionals from a range of ethnic backgrounds, people of faith, disabled people, women and non-binary people – and those at the intersections of these identities.
We offer in-house programmes for groups of 12 to 36. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to book now or find out more information.
Two or more clients may share the cost and delegate allocation of an in-house programme by organsing as a cluster. This collaborative approach brings employees or partners together to achieve the aims of the programme and build networks across participating organisations.
We also offer open programmes in which clients may send up to six delegates or individuals may purchase a single ticket.
Open Role Models Programme in London on 19th March 2019 - BOOK NOW
Open Role Models Programme in Manchester on 12th June 2019 - BOOK NOW
Open Role Models Programme in Birmingham on 19th September 2019 - BOOK NOW
- £5250 + VAT for an in-house programme of 12 to 36 people for members of our Diversity Champions programme
- £6000 + VAT for an in-house programme of 12 to 36 people for non-members
- £325 + VAT per person for members of our Diversity Champions programme
- £365 + VAT per person for non-members
It gave me and a colleague the chance to understand how we can be credible role models. In turn we will encourage and support other role models across other protected characteristics.
95% ‘strongly agreed’ or ‘agreed’ that the programme helped them understand what it means to be an LGBT role model in the workplace
96% ‘strongly agreed’ or ‘agreed’ they had identified achievable ways to step up as a role model in the workplace
Please see our cancellation policy here.