Stonewall Trans Empowerment programmes are for individuals who identify as trans.
Participants will have the opportunity to talk about how they can play an active role in furthering inclusion and acceptance without exception in their workplaces and communities.
These programmes are free to attend pilot programmes, kindly funded by People's Postcode Trust.
Who can apply
Each programme is designed for up to 36 delegates. The programmes are for people who identify as trans, which includes any identity under the trans umbrella. We encourage a diverse range of applicants from different ethnic and socio-economic backgrounds, people of faith and people of differing abilities.
What the programmes offer
The programmes will create a space for participants to:
- Celebrate trans identities
- Create a network of people with shared or similar experiences
- Understand how to practice positive self-care
- Programme cost: FREE
- Travel and accommodation costs: Stonewall will reimburse travel costs incurred. Travel should be of a modest standard in keeping with Stonewall’s status as a charity. However, we can’t reimburse accommodation costs
We are currently redeveloping this programme and more dates will be added in the future.
Find out more
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org