Individuals make change happen
The Stonewall one-day LGBT Role Models programme gives individuals the opportunity to explore what it means to be a role model and the space to identify how they are going to create an inclusive environment for everyone.
What the programme offers
- Insight into and understanding of what it means to be yourself
- Understanding what it means to be an LGBT role model and ways to ‘step up’
- Active listening skills and techniques for having productive conversations
- Practical ways to step up as an LGBT role model
- Increased motivation and confidence to be a visible and influential role model
- A network of LGBT peers from across a range of sectors and communities
Who can attend
Stonewall’s LGBT Role Models programme is designed for LGBT professionals at any level from any sector or industry.
Stonewall is looking for a diverse range of participants for its programmes, especially those that are currently underrepresented at application stage. We want to hear from LGBT professionals from a range of ethnic backgrounds, people of faith, disabled people, women and non-binary people – and those at the intersections of these identities.
Places are available on the following dates:
More open programmes around the UK will be added soon.
We offer in-house programmes for groups of 12 to 36. Email email@example.com for more information.
- £325 + VAT per person for members of our Diversity Champions programme
- £365 + VAT per person for non-members
It gave me and a colleague the chance to understand how we can be credible role models. In turn we will encourage and support other role models across other protected characteristics.
86% ‘strongly agreed’ or ‘agreed’ that the programme helped them to make positive change at work
87% ‘strongly agreed’ or ‘agreed’ they were more confident in stepping up as a role model at work
It was a truly emotional and uplifting day and I left feeling really inspired.