A Vision for Change
‘A Vision for Change’ is a document written and produced by the Stonewall Trans Advisory Group and based on a shared mission: that trans people have the right to live full and authentic lives at work, home and in public. It will go on to underpin Stonewall’s work for the next five years.
That's why it's so important that as many trans individuals and communities as possible have their say on the document.
- Download A Vision For Change (PDF)
- Download A Vision For Change (Accessible Word Doc)
- Add your response to A Vision For Change (Word Doc)
- Read more about A Vision for Change
- Date: 21 February
- Time: 10am - 4pm
- Venue: exact location will be included in confirmation email a week before the event
Events will take place across the UK between 13 - 26 February 2017 as part of the consultation.
All events are open to anyone who identifies as trans (including all non-binary and fluid identities).
A Vision for Change currently sets out Stonewall’s work on trans issues in England and Wales. During this consultation we will also be asking trans people in Scotland about their experiences and how this work can best support and build on trans-inclusion in Scotland.
Phone, post and email
You will also be able to submit responses during the two-week period over the phone and via email or post:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 08000 50 20 20
- Post: Stonewall, Tower Building, York Road, London, SE1 7NX
If you want to be involved but you’re not trans, we still welcome your engagement and ask that you submit your response via phone, email or post when the consultation period opens on the 13 February.