Our annual Stonewall Scotland Workplace Conference is a must-attend event for everyone involved in the delivery of workplace equality, diversity and inclusion.
This year's CPD-accredited conference took place in Central Edinburgh on Friday 29 November 2019. It will brought together over 200 people from public, private and third-sector organisations to share the latest innovative thinking, learn about our best practice and develop ideas for creating inclusive workplaces, where everyone is able to be themselves. Throughout the day, we hostied interactive breakout sessions, keynote speakers and a panel discussion.
Tickets are available now.
- Members* regular rate: £210.00 +VAT (£252.00 inc VAT) per ticket
- Non-members regular rate: £260.00 +VAT (£312.00 inc VAT) per ticket
- Third-sector members* regular rate: £110.00 + VAT (£132.00 inc VAT) per ticket
- Third-sector non-members regular rate: £160.00 +VAT (£192.00 inc VAT) per ticket
- New to the workplace** (under 18 months in employment) £150.00 +VAT (£180.00 inc VAT) per ticket
*Organisations that are part of any of Stonewall’s Memberships programmes (e.g. Diversity Champions programme, or CYPS Champions programme) are eligible for Members Rate tickets.
**Individuals who have been in employment for under 18 months at their organisation are eligible for this rate.
- Learn best practice
- Attendees will hear from Stonewall inclusion specialists and receive best practice examples to help them build their inclusion work.
- The conference will offer delegates the opportunity to leave with practical strategies and access to the latest Stonewall research and resources to help ensure that their organisation remains at the forefront of LGBT inclusion.
- Expand your network
- Each year we welcome over 200 people from the UK’s leading employers, including senior business leaders, HR and diversity professionals, employee network groups, and LGBT staff and allies.
- Connect with professionals from all sectors committed to equality.
- Share expertise with top organisations and leading LGBT networks.
- Learn more about Stonewall’s resources and campaigns and how to use them in your organisation.
- Organisations taking part in our networking zone this year are; LGBT Health and Wellbeing, Hidayah, The WOW Network, See Me, Scottish Bi+ Network and Scottish Trans Alliance - thank you to Diageo for sponsoring the zone this year.
Networking zone sponsored by:
- Be inspired
- Hear from inspiring people about how you can empower individuals, as they share their learning on creating change in their workplaces and communities. Check back here for updates about who will be speaking at this year’s conference.
Loved it and have lots of ideas to take back to work.
As a result of attending last year's conference ...
98% of delegates rated the conference as excellent or good
96% of delegates agreed that after the event they had actions to take back and use in their workspaces
We want our events to be accessible to everyone. The venue is wheelchair accessible. We will have changing rooms, multi-faith rooms and a quiet room available. There will be a palantypist in the opening and closing sessions.
For more information about accessibility at the conference, please see our access statement.
All delegates should expect to feel safe, welcome and included at our events. On the day, if you experience or witness something that makes you feel uncomfortable please speak to any member of Stonewall staff.
Please note that to ensure our events are safe and welcoming spaces we reserve the right to refuse entry to the venue at our discretion.
If there is anything we can do to make the event better for you, please get in touch. You can email email@example.com call us on 0131 474 8019.
This was my first conference and it actually exceeded my expectations. Speakers were fantastic. I came away feeling educated and empowered to make change. The chance to come together with such a diverse mix of people and organisations was invaluable. The ability to interact with the speakers at each break was fantastic! Thank you!
First time I have attended - need to get a budget for it each year.
Thank you for making an ally feel so welcome. I have learned a lot and have ideas to take back to work next week.
For more information about our Workplace Conference 2019, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0131 474 8019.