Our annual Stonewall Cymru CPD-accredited Workplace Conference is a must-attend event for everyone involved in the delivery of workplace equality, diversity and inclusion.
This year's conference will take place in Central Cardiff on Friday 14th February 2020. It will bring together over 250 people from public, private and third-sector organisations to share the latest innovative thinking, learn about our best practice and develop ideas for creating inclusive workplaces for where everyone is able to be themselves. Throughout the day, we'll be hosting interactive breakout sessions, keynote speakers and a panel discussion.
Tickets are available now, including our offer of buy three tickets, get one FREE
- Members* rate: £225 +VAT (£270 inc VAT) per ticket
- Non-members rate: £275 +VAT (£330 inc VAT) per ticket
- Third-sector members* rate: £110.00 + VAT (£132.00 inc VAT) per ticket
- Third-sector non-members rate: £160.00 +VAT (£192.00 inc VAT) per ticket
*Organisations that are part of any of Stonewall’s Memberships programmes (e.g. Diversity Champions programme, or CYPS Champions programme) are eligible for Members Rate tickets.
- Learn best practice
- Choose from 8 CPD-accredited sessions covering the latest best practice on LGBT workplace inclusion and key topics from the Stonewall Workplace Equality Index.
- Learn from Stonewall inclusion experts and leading organisations.
- Leave with practical action plans and access to the latest Stonewall research and resources to make a lasting difference in your organisation.
- Expand your network
Each year we welcome over 250 people from the UK’s leading employers including senior leaders, HR and diversity professionals, employee network groups and LGBT staff and allies.
- Connect with professionals from all sectors committed to equality.
- Share expertise with top organisations and leading LGBT networks.
- Learn more about Stonewall’s resources and campaigns and how to use them in your organisation.
Made some great links during the day. Was an inspiring day."
- Be inspired
Our Workplace Conference is a unique chance to hear from inspiring people who bring our work to life and empower our audiences to create change in their workplaces and communities.
This is a unique chance to learn best practice from leading Welsh and British organisations as well as hear from inspiring LGBT role models and allies.
Our keynote speakers will be announced soon.
Previous keynote speakers have included La-Chun Lindsay, Managing Director of GE Aviation Wales, Anjeli Patel and Victor A. Nieves, EY, Adam Price, AM and Munroe Berdorf.
Inspiring day with useful information, brave people who were willing to share personal experiences."
- Making lasting change
As a result of attending Stonewall Cymru’s 2018 conference...
99% of delegates were inspired to make changes based on their attendance at the 2018 conference.
89% of delegates strongly agreed or agreed that there were good practical examples they could use from the conference in 2018.
I'm taking away inspiration, thoughts to ponder, some practical ideas as well as some more questions!"
Very positive and motivational speakers with a touching personal perspective."
For more information about our Workplace Conference 2020, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02920 237 744.