With LGBT communities experiencing terrible impacts and inequality getting worse, it’s vital that we Come Out for LGBT equality together to show our Pride.
We can’t come together in person, but we can bring our communities together online. We can still mourn for the loved ones we’ve lost, we can get angry about the injustices our communities are experiencing and we can celebrate our diverse LGBT identities and get ready to fight for a better future for all LGBT people.
This pack is designed to give everyone the chance to mark Pride season with colleagues, friends, and family, by Showing Your Pride and raising much needed money to support lesbian, gay, bi and trans communities in the UKand abroad, today and tomorrow.
Hold online get-togethers and flood your social media with positive, supportive messages to really Show Your Pride this summer. Ditch your joggers and put on your glad rags to show off your most authentic self, and create your very own Pride Placard with your message of solidarity for LGBT people during this different, but important, Pride season.
The pack contains:
- A film from our new CEO, Nancy Kelly, getting us fired up about the importance of Pride today
- An activity sheet to help you design your own placard and Show Your Pride on social media
- A quiz – this time testing your knowledge of LGBT equality (and it’s optional if you are all quizzed out!)
- A link to use our custom background for your Zoom meeting
- Information about how your fundraising will help LGBT communities here and abroad
Please use this, if you can, to raise money for Stonewall so that we can continue providing advice and support for LGBT communities through this crisis, fighting for LGBT rights, and building a better future for all LGBT people in the coming years.