Take part in one of the UK’s biggest long distance treks or runs, on the Ridgeway - Britain’s oldest path. 100km is all that stands in your way, as you walk, jog or run to the historic Avebury Stone Circle. This is a challenge for all, inclusive of all ages, sizes and fitness levels. Whether you’re a seasoned runner, patient plodder or weekend walker – choose to camp over the weekend or take on 100km in one go.
- Date: 14-15 July 2018
- Distance: 52 miles
- Location: Lewknor, Oxon, OX49 5RR – Rutland Farm, Avebury, SN8 1RH
- Registration:£39 (non stop) / £59 (weekender, inc. camping)
- Fundraising: £425
The Non-Stop Distance - £39 registration fee
The Weekender - £64 registration fee
Give your feet a rest by choosing the two day weekender option. The price includes camping, dinner and breakfast.
• Training programme tailored to all levels
• Fully signposted route, with regular rest stops
• Hot meals, showers, drinks and sports nutrition
• Bag transport to the finish
• Free personal event photos uploaded on Facebook
• Medical support at pit stops and en route
• Finisher’s medal
Join the Stonewall team and receive:
- A training guide and fundraising guide packed full of ideas and tips
- A free Stonewall technical running vest and pair of Rainbow Laces
- Ongoing fundraising and training support in the months leading up to the race
Why run for Stonewall?
By being part of the Stonewall team, not only will you have an incredible sense of achievement when you cross the finish line but you’ll make a huge difference to our work for acceptance without exception for LGBT people everywhere.
If you need any more information or have any questions contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 7593 3477.