Race to the King will take our Stonewall team along the South Downs Way, an ancient path along a ridge of chalk hills and finishing at Winchester Cathedral. Not only does the route offer breath-taking views of the surrounding landscape, there are also numerous historical sites along the way!
- Date: 23-24 June
- Distance: 52 miles
- Location: The South Downs
- Registration:£39 (non stop) / £59 (weekender, inc. camping)
- Fundraising: £425
The Non-Stop Distance - £39 registration fee
The breathtaking ultra-marthon route starts near Arundel and runs along the South Downs Way until you reach the climactic finish of Winchester Cathedral. Experience some of the finest scenery with views stretching across Southern England and out to sea.
The Weekender - £59 registration fee
Give your feet a rest by choosing the two day weekender option. The price includes camping, dinner and breakfast.
- Training programme tailored to all levels
- Fully signposted route, with regular rest stops
- Hot meals, showers, drinks and sports nutrition
- Bag transport to the finish
- Free personal event photos uploaded on Facebook
- Medical support at pit stops and en route
- Finisher’s medal
Join the Stonewall team and receive:
- A training guide and fundraising guide packed full of ideas and tips
- A free Stonewall technical running vest and pair of Rainbow Laces
- Ongoing fundraising and training support in the months leading up to the race
Why run for Stonewall?
By being part of the Stonewall team, not only will you have an incredible sense of achievement when you cross the finish line but you’ll make a huge difference to our work for acceptance without exception for LGBT people everywhere.
If you need any more information or have any questions contact email@example.com or 020 7593 3477.