Date: 31 July 2016
Distance: 100 miles
Location: London - Surrey - London
Thousands of cyclists will participate in this modified version of the 2012 Olympic Road Race. Highlights of the race include:
• Starting at the Olympic Park and finishing along The Mall
• 100 miles of closed roads through London and Surrey
• Take on the climbs of Surrey Hill
Cycling with Stonewall
By joining the Stonewall team, you’ll receive…
• Fundraising pack and training tips
• Free Stonewall training top if you raise £100 or more
• Fundraising support and encouragement in the weeks leading to the race
Register with Stonewall
Already have a place?
Contact James on firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 7593 3477 to let us know, we welcome everyone who has a place to join the team. You can then set up your JustGiving page to start fundraising straight away. If you raise £100 or more we'll send you a free training top and Rainbow Laces.