LGBT network groups are an organisation’s strongest resource for inclusion work. However, leading them is a demanding role.
This one-day masterclass event on 28 June in Birmingham will give you the leadership skills, practical knowledge and supportive network you need to succeed.
From providing peer support, to influencing organisation-wide decisions, holding a leadership role in a network group requires a range of skills. This is your chance to join over 100 professionals from other leading organisations to learn and share ways to ensure your network group is a real force for change.
The venue will be a conference centre in central Birmingham. Details of this will be shared in Joining Instructions issued to delegates. If you need to know sooner, please get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org and we can provide you with further information.
- Attend a morning session designed by the team behind Stonewall's flagship Leadership programme
- Understand your leadership style and explore how to overcome challenges you're facing
- Develop the tools and confidence to lead your network regardless of seniority in order to influence decisions and provide effective peer support
- Choose from four interactive workshops covering key practical considerations for network groups during the afternoon session
- Hear from Stonewall inclusion experts as well as speakers from other leading LGBT network groups
- Build practical action plans tailored to your context to ensure long-term impact
- Join over 100 other network group chairs and committee members from leading British and global organisations
- Benefit from structured networking opportunities that will help you build collaborations and share ideas
- Learn more about Stonewall’s resources and campaigns and how you can use them in your organisation
Who can attend?
This event is open to anyone who holds a leadership position in an LGBT network, such as the chair or co-chair or a committee member or representative. It’s also relevant if you’re looking to set up an LGBT network at your organisation.
In the morning all delegates attend two sessions focused on leadership development. In the afternoon you can choose two workshops, which will give you the practical skills and tailored action plan to drive your work forward.
Click here to view the full programme
Stonewall Diversity Champion members can get more from their membership with discounted tickets.
All prices exclude VAT.
- The Super Early Bird rate is limited to 20 tickets.
- The Early Bird rate ends on 24 May 2019, and is limited to 70 tickets.
- The Standard rate is avaliable from 25 May until 27 June 2019.
You can download and tailor our template business case in order to demonstrate the benefits of attending this event to your employer
If you have any issues booking this event please email email@example.com
|Super early bird (first 20 tickets)||Early bird (ends 24 May 2019)||Standard (25 May - 27 June 2019)|
|Stonewall Diversity Champions rate (Public and Third Sector)||£160||£170||£180|
|Stonewall Diversity Champions rate (Private Sector)||£180||£190||£200|
We want our events to be accessible to everyone. Please email us if you have any queries about the venue and its location. We will have changing rooms available as well as a quiet/multi-faith room.
All guests should feel safe, welcome and included at our events. If you experience or witness something that makes you feel uncomfortable you can speak to any member of Stonewall staff.
If there is anything we can do to make the event better for you, please get in touch. You can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44 (0) 20 7593 1850.
If you want to advertise your organisation or would like to support the event, we'd be delighted to hear from you by email: email@example.com.