Individuals make change happen
The Stonewall Scotland one-day LGBT Role Models programme gives individuals the opportunity to explore what it means to be a role model and the space to identify how they are going to create an inclusive environment for everyone.
What the programme offers
- Insight into and understanding of what it means to be yourself
- Understanding what it means to be an LGBT role model and ways to ‘step up’
- Active listening skills and techniques for having productive conversations
- Practical ways to step up as an LGBT role model
- Increased motivation and confidence to be a visible and influential role model
- A network of LGBT peers from across a range of sectors and communities
Who can attend
Stonewall Scotland's LGBT Role Models programme is designed for LGBT professionals at any level from any sector or industry.
Stonewall is looking for a diverse range of participants for its programmes, especially those that are currently underrepresented at application stage. We want to hear from LGBT professionals from a range of ethnic backgrounds, people of faith, disabled people, women and non-binary people – and those at the intersections of these identities.