Individuals make change happen
The Stonewall one-day Allies programme gives non-LGBT individuals the opportunity to explore what it means to be an ally and the space to identify how they are going to create an inclusive environment for everyone.
What the programme offers
- Insight into what it means to be yourself
- Understanding of what it means to be an ally and why it's important to have visible and active allies in the workplace
- Practical ways to step up as an ally
- Opportunities to explore and develop inclusive behaviours and approaches
- Active listening skills and techniques for having good-quality conversations
- Increased motivation and confidence to become a visible and influential ally
- A network of peers from across a range of sectors and communities
Who can attend
Stonewall’s Allies programme is designed for non-LGBT individuals at any level from any sector or industry.
We want to hear from professionals from a range of workplaces. We encourage diversity across our programmes, in terms of ethnic backgrounds, people of faith, disabled people, women and non-binary people – and those at the intersections of these identities.