We are a confidential service but if we are worried about your safety there may be times where we may need to let others know. This is when:
- You ask us to
- We believe your life or someone else's life is in danger
- You're being hurt by someone in a position of trust who is able to hurt other children, or adults at risk, like a teacher, religious leader, sports coach, police officer or doctor
- You tell us that you're seriously hurting another person
- You tell us about another child or adult at risk who's being hurt and is not able to tell someone or understand what is happening to them
- There’s been a crime committed
If you are a student then please read our student FAQs before you contact us.