There are organisations and support services ready to listen and give advice, however you have been affected.
Some are LGBT specific and we are working with many more frontline services to help them help you. All of them are there for you.
If you have friends, family or colleagues who could benefit from this support, please share this page with them.
Looking after your well-being and supporting others
Whether you’re thinking about your colleagues, friends and family or your local community, we can all play our part in supporting LGBT people to stay connected and look after our well-being.
Support for organisations
Use the information we’ve shared here to support your colleagues, and use our LGBT impact data [link] to see how your organisation can respond.
Our Diversity Champions programme helps organisations of all sizes and sectors champion equality and inclusion in their workplaces. We are here to support all our Diversity Champions through this difficult time:
- Get support from Stonewall – continue to access your membership benefits and redesigned services such as the guidance hub and Workplace Equality Index 2021
- Develop and adapt your work – as you’re adapting your work, we’re adapting the ways we support you, attend our digital learning series or book a workshop to keep learning
Want to help LGBT young people?
- Access our guide on supporting LGBT children and young people from a distance
- For conversations at home, use Stonewall’s home education packs
- Additional support and resources for organisations is available to members of Stonewall’s School Champions and Children and Young People’s Champions programmes.