1. This Promotion is open to UK residents only, aged 16 or over. The Promoter reserves the right to request evidence of the identity and age of any entrant. If you are under the age of 18, you will also be required to provide written consent from your parent/guardian to claim your prize.
2. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter (Stonewall ) are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.
3. Prizes: There is a Stonewall t-shirt available to win. If you win, we will contact you to find out which slogan, size and colour you’d prefer.
4. Entrants must submit their answers to the Stonewall’s Evidencing Change- Campaign Survey which can be found here: https://stonewall.typeform.com/to/GRvOyI and share their contact details once they have completed the survey.
5. The prize draw will be shared via email with supporters who have signed up to hear from Stonewall at Prides. It will not be hosted on the Stonewall website. The competition will open as soon as the survey is sent to supporters on xx/08/2019
6. The closing date for the competition is 31 October 2019.
7. The winners will be selected at random by an application that generates a number within the range of the total number of new survey completions in the duration of the prize draw.
8. The winners will be notified by email on 31 October. Winners must respond within six days of the winning notification. Failure to do so may see The Promoter source an alternative winner. Winners will be required to provide address details to where the prize should be sent. Upon receipt of such address details, the prize will be posted by special delivery to the specified address.
9. No purchase is necessary to enter this prize draw.
10. Prizes are non-transferable or exchangeable and no cash alternative will be offered.
11. Details of prize winners' names and county will be available for one month after the close of this Promotion by writing to the Promoter at the address set out below and stating the name and closing date of the Promotion.
12. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault or site failure.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the promotion as necessary due to circumstances outside its reasonable control.
14. This prize draw shall be governed by English law and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising wherefrom.
15. Entrants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
16. Entrants are advised to print and keep safe these terms and conditions.
17. The Promoter's decision on all matters is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. The Promoter of this competition is Stonewall Equality Ltd, 192 St John Street, London EC1V 4JY. Registration no 02412299 - VAT no 862 9064 05 - Reg Charity No 1101255 (England and Wales) and SC039681 (Scotland)