Pedal for Pride

20 June - 30 June 2015

Cycle 400km from beautiful Yosemite National Park to San Francisco ready to celebrate one of the largest Prides in the world.


We’re really excited to be offering you the chance to take part in a very special challenge. Join other cycling enthusiasts in the big ol’ U S of A and take part in a 400km cycling challenge. Starting at the awe-inspiring Yosemite National Park, you’ll wend your way through diverse landscapes – from forests to ocean. After five days you’ll reach your final destination of San Francisco, in time for the 45th San Francisco Pride Celebration – what a way to finish!

You’ll have a couple of days on either side of the bike ride to see what California has to offer so this really does combine a city trip with the great outdoors. And don’t worry – you won’t need to carry your luggage on your bike, and there will be plenty of opportunities to stop for a break and have a refreshing drink!

Download the brochure to find out more about Pedal for Pride.

How do I join team Stonewall at Pedal for Pride? 

Option A - Sponsorship

Registration fee = £399
Minimum sponsorship = £3,600

You will need to send Stonewall 80% (£2,880) of the minimum sponsorship at least 10 weeks prior to departure. The remaining 20% needs to be sent to us within 4 weeks of completing Pedal for Pride.

Option B – Self fund

Registration fee = £399
Challenge Balance = £1,800

10 weeks prior to departure an invoice will be sent to you for the remaining challenge balance. This must be paid no later than 8 weeks prior to departure. Although there is no minimum sponsorship Stonewall would suggest a target of over £1,000 as this is an extremely demanding challenge!

To secure your place at Pedal for Pride for team Stonewall click here.

Stonewall will give you lots of fundraising and training support in the weeks and months prior to make sure you’re fit for the challenge!

The deadline to book your place on Pedal for Pride with team Stonewall is 28 February 2015

If you’re interested in finding out more please contact Matt on or call 020 7593 2298. 

(not displayed)

(will appear on this page)

(will appear on this page)

E-newsletter signup

Info bank