Becoming a Stonewall Ambassador is the very best way you can support Stonewall and help us change the world for lesbian, gay and bisexual people.
To join Stonewall Ambassadors we ask you to consider a minimum regular monthly gift of £125 per month (or £1,500 per annum) per person.
A monthly donation of £125 allows us to:
- Train 6 Stonewall Youth Volunteers, enabling them to lead campaigns to tackle
homophobia in their local community. This can have a positive impact on at least 900 individuals, including students, teachers and parents.
- Help 40 people through our free Information Service. These could be young people experiencing bullying, parents worried about a gay child or asylum seekers who face being sent back to a country where it’s illegal to be gay.
- Send 40 copies of our educational DVD FREE to primary schools with a reach of 8,000 school children.
An annual donation of £1,500 allows us to:
- Translate our Global Gay Activists Guide into French, Portuguese and Russian.
- Send out over 600 Teacher Resource Packs.
- Host a Pride Brunch attracting 150 participants from all over the UK.
Stonewall Ambassadors also enjoy a range of exclusive events and benefits, such as:
*additional costs apply
- Mentoring and volunteering opportunities - such as Stonewall Role Models school visits
- High profile accreditation in the Stonewall Equality Dinner programme and Stonewall Annual Report
- The opportunity to attend our bi-annual campaign briefings and meet Senior Stonewall policy staff
- Copies of all new research hot off the press
- Invitation to the Ambassadors’ Festive Reception, Stonewall Parliamentary Reception, private views and film screenings
- Priority booking to our sell-out events, including the Stonewall Awards and the Stonewall Equality Dinner*
- Dedicated point of contact at Stonewall
In addition, we hold events especially for our female supporters - please go to www.stonewall.org.uk/women for more details.
To sign up online for your minimum regular monthly gift of £125 per month, click here (or £1,500 per annum, click here) or for further information please contact Stonewall’s Major Donor Manager, Sarah Jane O'Neill on 020 7593 1864 or SarahJane.O'Neill@stonewall.org.uk
Upcoming Events - Ambassador events are marked *
- 28 August at 6.30 pm – Private Preview Screening of Pride, kindly provided by Pathé UK, Soho Hotel, London*
- 2 October at 7 pm – Stonewall Supporters’ Evening, ITV Studios, London
- 6 November at 6.30 pm – Stonewall Awards, V&A Museum, London
- 24 November at 3 pm – Older Role Models’ Launch Event, Bishopsgate Institute, London
- 3 December at 6.30 pm – Ambassadors’ Festive Reception, No 5 Cavendish Square, London*
- 27 March – Stonewall Equality Dinner, Hilton Park Lane, London