Stonewall Ambassadors offers you the opportunity to give more than just financial support. You can also get involved in our work. Help us really make a difference to the lives of lesbian, gay and bisexual people across the UK.
To join Stonewall Ambassadors we ask you to consider a minimum regular monthly gift of £100 per month (or £1,200 per annum) per person.
'My partner and I found the Ambassadors' programme one of the best charitable programmes we follow and look forward to this year's events.' - current Stonewall Ambassador
In return for your generous support, Stonewall Ambassadors receive the following benefits:
- All the benefits for Friends and Close Friends, plus:
- The opportunity to get involved in our work and share your expertise with us - for example:
- Apply to be a mentor in our Youth Engagement Programme or share your experience by being an inspirational speaker at the Stonewall Youth Event.
- Contribute to our research and policy work by volunteering as a case study or by sharing your knowledge.
- Invitations to the Stonewall Parliamentary reception
- Priority booking to our sell-out events including the Stonewall Awards and the Stonewall Equality Dinner *
- Invitation to an exclusive reception event where you can introduce two friends to the Ambassadors programme
- Invitations to special women-only events for female supporters
- Accreditation in the Stonewall Equality Dinner programme and Annual Report
- Invitation to annual Stonewall Ambassadors Dinner
- Attend our bi-annual campaign briefing with senior Stonewall staff
- Invitations to Ambassador Networking events throughout the year
- The additional opportunity to fund key Stonewall projects
- Personalised service from our Major Donor team
To sign up on-line for your minimum regular monthly gift of £100 per month, click here (or £1,200 per annum, click here) or for further information please contact Stonewall’s Major Donor Manager, Tom Woodward on 020 7593 1872 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Additional cost applies.
Download a printable version of the Ambassadors direct debit form.
To download the latest Ambassador e-newsletter, click here.
(Ambassador events are marked *)
- 11 April - Equality Dinner
- 26 April - London Workplace Conference
- 1 May - Parliamentary Pledge Dinner
- 5 May - Brighton Equality Walk
- 22 May (TBC) - Ambassadors Campaign Briefing*
- June (TBC) - Women's Pledge Dinner
- 13 June - Manchester Friends event
- 14 June - Manchester Workplace Conference
- 21 June - Summer Party
- 29 June (TBC) - Ambassadors Pride Brunch*
- 5 July - London Education Conference
- 10 July - Parliamentary Reception
- 25 July (TBC) - Ambassadors Government Art Collection Tour*
- September (TBC) - Supporters' Evening