Becoming a Stonewall Ambassador is the very best way you can support Stonewall and help us change the world for lesbian, gay and bisexual people.
To join Stonewall Ambassadors we ask you to consider a minimum regular monthly gift of £100 per month (or £1,200 per annum) per person.
Your donation will help us continue our vital work, including:
- Tackling homophobic bullying in schools
- Challenging the use of homophobic language
- Campaigning for gay rights worldwide
Stonewall Ambassadors also enjoy a range of exclusive events and benefits, such as:
- Ambassadors evenings - a chance to gain unique insight into our work and campaigns
- Mentoring and volunteering opportunities - such as Stonewall Role Models school visits
- Networking events with Stonewall Ambassadors, celebrities and professional contacts
- Private gallery tours and film screenings
- Priority booking for major Stonewall events, such as the Equality Dinner and the annual Stonewall Awards
In addition, we hold events especially for our female supporters - please go to www.stonewall.org.uk/women for more details.
To sign up online for your minimum regular monthly gift of £100 per month, click here (or £1,200 per annum, click here) or for further information please contact Stonewall’s Major Donor Manager, Sarah Jane O'Neill on 020 7593 1864 or SarahJane.O'Neill@stonewall.org.uk
Upcoming Events - Ambassador events are marked *
- 5 December - Ambassadors' Festive Reception*, Chandos House
- 30 January - Book Evening with Neil Spring*, Foyles
- 24 February - Parliamentary Reception*, Speakers House
- 20 March - Stonewall Equality Dinner, The Dorchester - Tickets available now, contact Reiko on firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0207 593 1875 to book