Meet other budding cyclists, delight in delicious food, develop legs of steel and support your favourite charity – what’s not to love? In return for raising the minimum sponsorship, you could experience all this…
After a bright and early start, you will spend the first day passing through some of England’s most beautiful countryside as you make your way to Dover for the crossing to Calais. Over the next two days you’ll enjoy cycling through la belle France. We make it as easy as possible for you by carrying all your luggage and providing a mechanic should you have any problems with your bike. Just as importantly, we’ll keep you fed and watered with lots of food and drink stops en route!
But the real ‘piece de resistance’ is that you will get the chance to ride the last few miles of the Tour de France route through Paris, and then the following day get to see all the final stage action LIVE from the world famous Champs-Elysees. What a perfect finish after cycling 290 miles. And don’t worry – you get the Eurostar home with your bike so it’s a one-way cycle!
This event is open to all abilities, whether you’re a regular cyclist or haven’t been in the saddle for a few years. We’ll give you lots of training and fundraising advice so you’ll be supported from start to finish. Will you cycle for equality?
Download the brochure to find out more about London to Paris.
Option A – Sponsorship
Registration fee = £149
Minimum sponsorship = £1,380
You will need to send Stonewall 80% (£1104) of the minimum sponsorship at least 11 weeks prior to departure. The remaining 20% (£276) needs to be sent to us within four weeks of completing the challenge.
Option B – Self-fund
Registration fee = £149
Challenge balance = £690
11 weeks prior to departure, an invoice will be sent to you for the remaining challenge balance. This must be paid no later than eight weeks prior to departure. Although there is no minimum sponsorship, we suggest a minimum target of £700 as this is a tough challenge!
To secure your place on Cycle London to Paris for team Stonewall click here.
We will give you lots of fundraising and training support in the weeks and months leading up to your challenge, to make sure you’re fit for the bike ride!
The deadline to book your place on Cycle London to Paris with team Stonewall is 28 February 2015. However, this challenge does sell out every year so make sure you book early to avoid disapointment.
If you’re interested in finding out more please contact Rachel on Rachel.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7593 3477.