from good to great
Britain's leading conference on sexual orientation equality and diversity in the workplace
Friday 11 April 2014, QEII Conference Centre, London, SW1P 3EE
Building on the huge success of this year’s conference, 2014 highlights include:
- Focused work streams– choose from our introductory, practical, innovation, inspirational and global sessions
New interactive format – information clinics, facilitated workshops and training sessions
Brand new topics – including service delivery, empowering line managers and global network groups
- Inspirational keynote speakers
- Networking opportunities with over 600 senior professionals
- Role models – be inspired by personal stories from across different industries
- Exclusive post-conference access to session podcasts and presentation material
Our 11th annual Workplace Conference features 15 focused and engaging breakout sessions covering the widest selection of CPD accredited training and topics. Breakout sessions are categorised into five key themes that are exclusive to this year’s conference. The themed sessions cover; introductory, practical, innovation, inspirational and global content and aim to support your organisation on its individual journey towards advancing sexual orientation equality in the workplace.
For more information on the programme, click here.
Friday 11 April 2014
Queen Elizabeth II
'People perform better when
they can be themselves'
Keep up to date with the latest news and send your questions in through