Stonewall Leadership exists to accelerate the development of equal workplaces by enabling talented lesbian, gay, bisexual and trans professionals to transform their individual and organisational leadership.
Working with gay leaders and allies, through our open programmes and completely customised work for individual clients; we support Stonewall's vision of an equal Britain by accelerating the development of sexual orientation equality in the workplace.
What is the full suite of Leadership products and programmes?
Our growing suite of Leadership products currently includes the following:
What is Stonewall Leadership?
Since 2005, Stonewall Leadership has been involved in personal and career development of over 400 lesbian, gay, bisexual and trans professionals.
- We expertly support the career and personal development of individual LGBT leaders.
- We provide thought leadership on authenticity and inclusive leadership.
- We work with organisations to help them create a workplace context, inclusive of sexual orientation, where LGBT leaders emerge at all levels.
- Through Stonewall Leadership we are creating and supporting a growing network of influential Stonewall Leaders - Alumni - who are visible, successful lesbian, gay, bisexual and trans role models spanning all sectors.
- We create bespoke programmes which enable organisations to provide the inclusive workplace context where lesbian, gay, bisexual and trans leaders naturally emerge and thrive.
Take a look at our other pages for a more in-depth understanding of Stonewall's Leadership approach and outcomes.
What does our work look like?
- We run Leadership programmes and highly customised in-house work for individual clients.
- We run leadership related workshops and sessions relating to ground-breaking Stonewall research including Role Models and Straight Allies
- We support and develop the 'Stonewall Leaders' network of over 300 LGBT leaders.
- We coach senior leaders working 1:1 with some of the most influential LGBT leaders.
Hear more about the impact of Stonewall's Leadership work from previous delegates on the Leadership Programme: