Alternatively, call our freephone Info Line on 08000 50 20 20. We are open Monday to Friday, 9.30am to 5.30pm.
We can tell you about;
- Co-habiting couples rights
- The Civil Partnership Act
- How to register a civil partnership
- Planning a civil partnership ceremony
- Immigration rules for civil partnerships
- Pension rights for civil partners
- Wills for civil partners
- What is gay marriage?
- Dissolving a civil partnership
- How to find a gay friendly solicitor
And much more...
Stonewall can't give legal advice or help you to pursue a case or complaint, but our trained volunteers and staff aim to provide detailed information on your rights. We can point you towards gay-friendly solicitors and local lesbian, gay and bisexual support groups and services.
Volunteer for Stonewall's information service
The info line is staffed by volunteers. You can find out more about being an information volunteer for Stonewall here.
If you have used our information service and have a complaint about the service you received, then you can find out about the complaints procedure here.