Diversity Champions Scotland members
Members of Diversity Champions Scotland enjoy these key benefits:
Benchmarking and Assessment
- Workplace Equality Index - use our definitive benchmarking tool to assess your organisation's work on lesbian, gay and bisexual equality against Stonewall's best practice and others in your sector. Plan out your next steps with an in-depth benchmarking meeting based on your index submission.
Expertise and Resources
- Dedicated client account manager based in Edinburgh offering a tailored meeting each year and advice at any time.
- Scottish seminar series - free for all employees of Diversity Champion members. Covering a range of topics to share ideas and keep you up to date with innovation in diversity practice.
- Regular updates - receive our monthly eBulletin and be the first to receive copies of Stonewall research and good practice guides.
- Networking opportunities - be part of a network of over 600 employers and get in touch with others in your sector or region to share ideas.
- Stonewall Consult - undertake in-depth pieces of work such as staff surveys or leadership development on a consultancy basis.
Visability and Branding
- Diversity Champions logo - to use in your internal and external branding.
- Starting Out Careers Guide - raise your profile as an employer of choice with a free editorial. Distributed in hard copy across the UK and online.
- Proud Employers - reach out to a wider talent pool by advertising on our job site, exclusive to Diversity Champions. New members get five free job listings for four weeks each, worth £500.
- Workplace Conferences - priority booking for the annual Stonewall Scotland Workplace Conference as well as discounted registration to the annual Workplace COnferences in London and Manchester to keep up to date with the latest innovations in gay equality.
- Leadership Programme - 30% discount for successful applicants to Stonewall's programme for lesbian, gay and bisexual leaders.
- Diversity Training - exclusive 15% discount on 'Respecting Diversity: Sexual Orientation' DVD and e-learning resource.
To hear what members think about the programme, watch our Diversity Champions Video.
To read more about the programme, download our Diversity Champions Scotland leaflet.