People perform better when they can be themselves.
Join over 800 delegates at our CPD-accredited conference in London on Friday 7 April, kindly supported by EY.
Learn best practice
- We have 21 breakout sessions lead by inclusion specialists. New content this year includes sessions on working in Asia and supporting your bi staff.
- For the first time, we will have streams on working globally and supporting your trans staff, as well as a stream for senior leaders.
- Delegates leave with an action plan and access to the latest Stonewall research and resources.
Excellent structure from facts and terms to real experience. I gained lots of ideas about how I can go back and make a difference.
Expand your network
- Connect with professionals from all sectors committed to equality.
- Share expertise with top organisations and leading LGBT networks.
- Learn more about Stonewall’s resources and campaigns and how to use them in your organisation.
Join organisations such as:
Each year we welcome over 800 people from the UK’s leading employers including:
- Senior leaders
- HR and diversity professionals
- Employee network groups
- LGBT staff and allies
Excellent conference, learnt a lot and met many new people. I now feel more confident to push for change in my workplace.
Conference is a unique chance to hear from inspiring people like Robert Hannigan, Director of GCHQ, and Inga Beale, CEO of Lloyd’s of London. Our speakers bring our work to life and empower our audiences to create change.
Check back for updates on this year’s keynote speakers.
A very emotional and thought-provoking day. Enjoyed it, learned a lot.
Make lasting change
As a result of attending last year's conference...
95% of delegates strongly agreed/agreed they had a good understanding of latest emerging best practice on LGBT inclusion in the workplace
93% of delegates strongly agreed/ agreed that they felt confident and able to create positive change in their workplace
82% of delegates strongly agreed/agreed that they made new contacts on the day
Diversity Champions can get more from their membership with discounted tickets. Find out more about the Diversity Champions programme.
2016 price promotion
(first 50 tickets)
Ends 3 March 2017
4 March - 7 April 2017
|Stonewall Diversity Champion rate||SOLD OUT||£295||£329|
|Non-member rate||SOLD OUT||£395||£429|
All prices exclude VAT.
We want our events to be accessible to everyone. The QEII is a fully accessible venue, we have changing rooms available as well as a prayer room. There will be a palantypist in the opening and closing sessions.
If there is anything we can do to make the event better for you, please get in touch. You can email email@example.com or call us on +44 (0) 20 7593 1850.
If you are interested in advertising at this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.