At Stonewall, we believe in the power of collaborative partnerships and know that through the support of our partners, we are able to change the world for the better.
Over the years this support has enabled us to develop impactful campaigns and directly work with schools, communities, individuals and companies, both at home and abroad, to improve the lives of lesbian, gay, bi and trans people.
Stonewall’s Corporate Partnerships team knows that one size does not fit all, and so we work to develop bespoke opportunities to fit your needs and reflect your corporate social responsibility priorities.
Opportunities to collaborate include:
- Sponsoring a Stonewall initiative
- Developing a Cause Related Marketing initiative linked to the sale of a product
- Advertising in a Stonewall publication
- Volunteering your time to support our work
- Or something completely different!
In return, we can help you to:
- Increase your staff’s skills, including team work and communications
- Attract, engage with and retain staff
- Increase brand awareness and customer loyalty
- Drive product sales through brand association with Stonewall’s cause
We are here to make a difference, and with your help, we can make sure that everyone feels free to be who they are, wherever they are.
Find out more
For more information please fill in the form below or email the Corporate Partnerships team at firstname.lastname@example.org