Stonewall Ambassadors are a group of very special supporters leading the way in changing the world for LGBT people.
If you'd like to find out more about how you can support our work, we'd love to hear from you. To become a Stonewall Ambassador, we ask for a minimum gift of £125 per month (or £1,500 per year).
If you would like to become a Major Donor either personally or through a trust or foundation, please contact Sarah Jane directly on 020 7593 1864 or SarahJane.O'Neill@stonewall.org.uk
I’m so proud of being a Stonewall Ambassador. It’s great to feel close to the important work Stonewall does and to see the impact of my own contribution towards achieving equality for all.
- Brian Bickell, Chief Executive, Shaftesbury PLC
Your gift is vital to our ongoing work.
£1,500 allows us to translate our Global Activists Guide into French, Portuguese and Russian
£2,000 allows us to help 640 people through our free Information Service
£5,000 allows us to bring 150 young people from all over the UK to our annual Youth Event at London Pride
Stonewall Ambassadors also enjoy:
- Unique insight into our work through evenings with our Chief Executive and senior Stonewall staff
- Priority booking for high-profile Stonewall events, such as the Equality Dinner and Stonewall Awards
- Mentoring and volunteering opportunities, such as School Role Model visits
- Invitations to networking events, seminars, dinners and film screenings