The Vitality London 10,000 starts on The Mall and finishes on Spur Road opposite Buckingham Palace. The race goes past some of London's most iconic landmarks including Nelson’s Column, St Paul’s Cathedral, Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament and Westminster Abbey.
- Date: 28 May 2018
- Distance: 10K
- Location: London
- Registration: £10
- Fundraising: £250
How do I apply to join team Stonewall?
Stonewall has a number of guaranteed places in the Vitality 10,000 so your entry to the race is covered. We just ask you to pay the £10 booking fee and commit to raising £250.
Running with Stonewall
Join the Stonewall team and receive:
- A training guide and fundraising guide packed full of ideas and tips
- A free Stonewall technical running vest and pair of Rainbow Laces
- Ongoing fundraising and training support in the months leading up to the race
Already got a place?
- If you already have your own place and would like to join our Stonewall runners, contact email@example.com or call 020 7593 3477
- We welcome everyone who has a place to join the team and we'll support you in the race
- You can set up an online giving page to start fundraising straight away: Visit Stonewall's Just Giving page
- You’ll receive a free Stonewall technical running vest and pair of Rainbow Laces
Why run for Stonewall?
By being part of the Stonewall team, not only will you have an incredible sense of achievement when you cross the finish line but you’ll make a huge difference to our work for acceptance without exception for LGBT people everywhere.
If you need any more information or have any questions contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 7593 3477.