People perform better when they can be themselves.
Our CPD-accredited conference will take place at the QEII centre in London on 27 April 2018.
Learn best practice
- We have 21 breakout sessions lead by inclusion specialists featuring speakers from some of Britain's leading organisations.
- Our cutting edge content streams help delegates tailor their day, this year we'll explore working globally, trans inclusion and multiple identities.
- Delegates leave with an action plan and access to the latest Stonewall research and resources.
The breadth and diversity of sessions, speakers and audience created a richness of experience which was unique.
Expand your network
- Connect with professionals from all sectors committed to equality.
- Share expertise with top organisations and leading LGBT networks.
- Learn more about Stonewall’s resources and campaigns and how to use them in your organisation.
Each year we welcome over 800 people from the UK’s leading employers including:
- Senior leaders
- HR and diversity professionals
- Employee network groups
- LGBT staff and allies
The biggest thing I learnt today was that as employers we are not alone, I will use the many contacts I made on the day to ensure best practice is adopted and share ideas.
Our Workplace Conference is a unique chance to hear from inspiring people who bring our work to life and empower our audiences to create change. Our keynote speakers will be annoucned soon. Last year we welcomed La-Chun Lindsay, Managing Director of GE Aviation, John Bercow, Member of Parliament for Buckingham and Speaker of the House of Commons and William Bush, Executive Director of the Premier League to share their insights.
Extremely inspiring day, I feel empowered to create positive change in my organisation.
Make lasting change
As a result of attending last year's conference...
95% of delegates strongly agreed/agreed they had a good understanding of latest emerging best practice on LGBT inclusion in the workplace
95% of delegates strongly agreed/ agreed that they felt confident and able to create positive change in their workplace
84% of delegates strongly agreed/agreed that they have a cross-network of peers interested in equality at work
I loved the passion, the humanity and the humour, best conference I have attended on any topic
Diversity Champions can get more from their membership with discounted tickets. Find out more about the Diversity Champions programme.
All prices exclude VAT.
Super early bird
(first 50 tickets)
Ends 30 March 2018
31 March - 27 April 2018
|Stonewall Diversity Champion rate||£269||£299||£339|
We want our events to be accessible to everyone. The QEII Centre is a fully accessible venue. We will have changing rooms available as well as a prayer room. There will be a palantypist in the opening and closing sessions.
If there is anything we can do to make the event better for you please get in touch. You can email email@example.com or call us on +44 (0) 20 7593 1850.
If you are interested in advertising at this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org