Stonewall's annual Education for All conference, supported by Prudential, is Britain’s leading event on LGBT-inclusive education.
Join us on 28 June at the University of Birmingham and ensure that you are creating environments where every young person can achieve their full potential.
Learn best practice
- Embed LGBT equality throughout your education work with our 12 breakout sessions covering a wide range of topics.
- Hear from leading schools and local authorities on ideas that have worked for them.
- Address some of the greatest challenges facing schools today such as supporting trans young people, promoting positive mental health and wellbeing, or teaching inclusive relationships and sex education.
Really useful content. I feel so inspired to go back to my school and make changes.
Get insight into the latest research
- Be the first to read Stonewall’s latest School Report, the UK’s largest piece of research into the lives of LGBT young people in Britain and get advice on what the results mean for your school.
- Understand the latest guidelines on LGBT-inclusive education and how to implement them.
- Get an exclusive look at the new Stonewall curriculum guide, which provides lesson plans and ideas that will enable you to ensure your whole school is embedding inclusion in every subject.
This year I learnt so much about trans issues and the latest guidance on how to tackle them in our school, it was invaluable.
Make connections and share innovations
- Join 300 education professionals from around the country with a wealth of experience in all areas of education.
- Meet other education leaders and share ideas for collaboration and partnership working.
- Share challenges and insights and use the expertise in the room to find solutions to issues you face.
This event taught me the power of positive networking in building valuable partnerships going forwards.
Over 300 school leaders and teachers attend as well as 150 young people taking part in a dedicated youth stream.
- Education support staff and professionals
- Third Sector organisations
- Local authorities
- FE and HE staff
- All individuals interested in inclusive education
Bring young people for free
For every 2 adult tickets purchased, your organisation can bring 3 young people for free (ages 14 - 18) to attend our dedicated youth stream.
Inspire the young people you work with to champion LGBT inclusion through this day of workshops and discussions designed by the Stonewall Youth Programmes team.
Find out more about the youth stream here.
Thank you so much for your youth stream - my students had a completely brilliant time and left fired up and inspired.
All prices exclude VAT.
Super Early Bird
Ends 28 Feb 2017
1 March - 31 May 2017
1 June - 28 June 2017
As a result of attending last year's conference...
98% of attendees agreed/strongly agreed that they felt confident and able to create positive change for young people they work with
96% of attendees agreed/strongly agreed they had good understanding of specific issues facing the LGBT young people they work with
93% of attendees agreed/strongly agreed they gained practical tools to create inclusive environments and celebrate difference
We want our events to be accessible to everyone. The University of Birmingham is a fully accessible venue, we have changing rooms available as well as a prayer room. There will be a palantypist in the opening and closing sessions.
If there is anything we can do to make the event better for you and your students, please get in touch. You can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44 (0) 20 7593 1850.