Conquer the Cotswolds and take on HEINEKEN Race to the Tower in June!
- Date: 9-10 June 2018
- Distance: 52 miles
- Location: Hand Farm, Stroud, GL6 6JR – Broadway Tower, Broadway, WR12 7LB
- Registration:£39 (non stop) / £59 (weekender, inc. camping)
- Fundraising: £425
The Non-Stop Distance - £39 registration fee
From quaint idyllic villages to medieval burial grounds, the Cotswold Way will take you all the way to the foot of the magnificent Broadway Tower.
The highlights are endless, rich with 13th Century ruins and modern day film locations. The yellow, Jurassic Cotswold stone will pave the way, as you pass castles and the famous Cooper’s Hill en route
The Weekender - £59 registration fee
Give your feet a rest by choosing the two day weekender option. The price includes camping, dinner and breakfast.
- Training programme tailored to all levels
- Fully signposted route, with regular rest stops
- Hot meals, showers, drinks and sports nutrition
- Bag transport to the finish
- Free personal event photos uploaded on Facebook
- Medical support at pit stops and en route
- Finisher’s medal
Join the Stonewall team and receive:
- A training guide and fundraising guide packed full of ideas and tips
- A free Stonewall technical running vest and pair of Rainbow Laces
- Ongoing fundraising and training support in the months leading up to the race
Why run for Stonewall?
By being part of the Stonewall team, not only will you have an incredible sense of achievement when you cross the finish line but you’ll make a huge difference to our work for acceptance without exception for LGBT people everywhere.
If you need any more information or have any questions contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 7593 3477.