Stonewall is looking for some incredible people to experience the thrill of jumping out of a plane at 10,000 feet.
- Date: Various throughout the year
- Location: Various throughout the UK
Jump for equality and help us raise vital funds
Whether you’re facing a fear, an adrenaline junkie or just fancy a challenge, this really will be an experience of a lifetime you’ll never forget. Will you take on the challenge and jump for equality?
How does it work?
You can choose a date and location to suit you. We’ll still support you all the way to the day of your jump with fundraising ideas and support to make it as much fun as possible.
- There are over 20 airfields across the country to choose from
- Book a jump for a date and find a venue that suits you
- Alternatively, you can call Skyline on 020 7424 5520 to book a skydive at any of their airfields. Skyline will ask for a £70 booking deposit which can form part of your sponsorship.
- You must be over 16 years old to take part.
Why jump for Stonewall?
By taking part for Stonewall, not only will you have an incredible sense of achievement when you leap out of that plane but you'll make a huge difference to our work for acceptance without exception for LGBT people everywhere.
If you need any more information or have any questions contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 7593 3477.