Date: 17 September 2017
After a fantastic first year’s event with 1,000 entrants, the Brighton and Hove Triathlon returns on Sunday 17 September 2017.
The race will see participants take on the challenge of a sea swim (which was a mill pond for the 2016 event), a scenic cycle along the seafront on the closed road cycle leg and flat run along the iconic beach lined promenade.
You can select any of the below distances and there are various waves to select from including the Rainbow Wave, which celebrates the diversity of sexual orientation and gender identity and is open to anyone to join.
- Olympic Distance (Individual & Relay 18+): 1500m sea swim - 40km bike - 10km run
- Draft Legal Sprint (Experienced individuals only 16+): 750m sea swim - 20km bike - 5km run
- Sprint Distance (Individual & Relay 15+ years): 750m sea swim - 20km bike - 5km run
- Super Sprint Distance (Individual 13+ years): 400m sea swim - 5km bike - 2.5km run
- The Olympic and Sprint distances can be entered as a relay time or 2 or 3 people of any gender.
Already have a place?
- If you already have your own place and would like to join Team Stonewall, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7593 3456 to let us know.
- We welcome everyone who has a place to join the team and will help support you in the race.
- You can set up an online giving page to start fundraising straight away. Visit Stonewall's Just Giving page.
- You’ll receive a Stonewall running vest and a pair of Rainbow Laces.
Joining Team Stonewall
By joining the team you’ll receive…
- Fundraising pack and training support
- Stonewall running vest and pair of rainbow laces
- Support and encouragement in the months and weeks leading to the race