Stonewall Cymru Ambassadors offers you the opportunity to give more than just financial support. You can also get involved in our work. Help us really make a difference to the lives of lesbian, gay and bisexual people across Wales.
To join Stonewall Cymru Ambassadors we ask you to consider a minimum regular monthly gift of £125 per month (or £1,500 per annum).
'My partner and I found the Ambassadors' programme one of the best charitable programmes we follow and look forward to this year's events.' - current Stonewall Ambassador
In return for your generous support, Stonewall Cymru Ambassadors receive the following benefits:
- All the benefits for Friends and Close Friends, plus:
- The opportunity to get involved in our work and share your expertise with us - for example:
- Apply to be a mentor in our Youth Engagement Programme or share your experience by being an inspirational speaker at the Stonewall Youth Event.
- Contribute to our research and policy work by volunteering as a case study or by sharing your knowledge.
- Invitations to the Stonewall Parliamentary reception
- Priority booking to our sell-out events including the Stonewall Awards and the Stonewall Equality Dinner *
- Invitation to an exclusive reception event where you can introduce two friends to the Ambassadors programme
- Invitations to special women-only events for female supporters
- Accreditation in the Stonewall Equality Dinner programme and Annual Report
- Invitation to annual Stonewall Ambassadors Dinner
- Attend our bi-annual campaign briefing with senior Stonewall staff
- Invitations to Ambassador Networking events throughout the year
- The additional opportunity to fund key Stonewall Cymru projects
- Personalised service from our Major Donor team
To sign up on-line for your minimum regular monthly gift of £125 per month (or £1,500 per annum, ) or for further information please contact Stonewall’s Major Donor Manager, Sarah Jane O'Neill on 020 7593 1864 or SarahJane.O'Neill@stonewall.org.uk.
* Additional cost applies.
Download a printable version of the Ambassadors direct debit form.
(Ambassador events are marked *)
- 28 August at 6.30 pm – Private Preview Screening of Pride, kindly provided by Pathé UK, Soho Hotel, London*
- 2 October at 7 pm – Stonewall Supporters’ Evening, ITV Studios, London
- 6 November at 6.30 pm – Stonewall Awards, V&A Museum, London
- 24 November at 3 pm – Older Role Models’ Launch Event, Bishopsgate Institute, London
- 3 December at 6.30 pm – Ambassadors’ Festive Reception, No 5 Cavendish Square, London*
- 27 March – Stonewall Equality Dinner, Hilton Park Lane, London