You can download all of our current publications for free here.
Alternatively you can order hard copies by completing our online resource request form.
- Tying the Knot: A guide to getting married for same-sex couples
A short guide with answers to frequently asked questions about equal marriage
- Working with older lesbian, gay and bisexual people.
A guide for care and support services.
- What's it got to do with me?
- It’s not about special treatment, it’s about the right treatment for everyone. And you can help make sure it happens. This booklet is here to help.
- What's it got to do with you?
'What's it got to do with you?' explains why a range of data – such as age, gender, sexual orientation and belief – may now be requested by employers and service providers