Home | Join Now | Our Members | Business case | Testimonials
Key benefits for Diversity Champions
Benchmarking and assessment
- Workplace Equality Index - use our definitive benchmarking tool to assess your organisation’s work on lesbian, gay and bisexual equality against Stonewall’s best practice and others in your sector. Plan out your next steps with an in-depth benchmarking meeting based on your Index submission.
Expertise and resources
- Dedicated point of contact – an allocated client account manager with knowledge of best practice in your sector and/or region.
- Seminar series – free for all employees of Diversity Champion members held in locations across the UK. Covering a range of topics to share ideas and keep you up to date with innovation in diversity practice.
- Regular updates – receive our monthly eBulletin and be the first to receive copies of Stonewall research and good practice guides.
- Networking opportunities – be part of a network of over 600 employers and get in touch with others in your sector or region to share ideas.
- Stonewall Consult – undertake in-depth pieces of work such as staff surveys or leadership development on a consultancy basis.
Visibility and branding
- Diversity Champions logo – to use in your internal and external branding.
- Starting Out Careers Guide – raise your profile as an employer of choice with a free editorial. Distributed in hard copy across the UK and online.
- Proud Employers – reach out to a wider talent pool by advertising on our job site, exclusive to Diversity Champions. New members get five free job listings for four weeks each, worth £500.
- Workplace Conferences – keep up to date with the latest innovations and ideas on gay equality at our London and Manchester Conferences. 30% discount for members.
- Leadership Programme – 30% discount for successful applicants to Stonewall’s programme for lesbian, gay and bisexual leaders.
- Diversity Training - exclusive 15% discount on 'Respecting Diversity: Sexual Orientation' DVD and e-learning resource.
Join now or contact the Workplace team on 020 7593 1868