Get involved in LGBT History Month - at home
LGBT History month runs throughout February and this year’s theme is ‘combating homophobia through music’. This year is also extra special as Stonewall is turning 25!
Hopefully you've seen our new campaign? We've achieved so much in our 25 years, but we still have #LotsToDo and need your help more than ever! We hope you'll get involved during February to raise funds and awareness for our vital ongoing work.
Here are our ideas, but feel free to come up with your own - we'd love to hear about them! Download our fundraising ideas here.
Order a Supporters' Pack
Click here to order an LGBT History Month supporters' pack. The pack (£5) contains lots of goodies and everything you need to get fundraising in February! You'll receive:
- Stonewall's fun ideas for fundraising
- Our famous LGBT History Month Quiz
- John Whaite's scone recipe
- Stonewall's playlist
- Assorted Stonewall posters
- Assorted Stonewall postcards
- Stonewall stickers
Go to www.stonewall.org.uk/shop or email Rachel at firstname.lastname@example.org
Get your friends and family together and raise money for Stonewall!
- Hold a quiz night and charge £1 to take part - email Rachel or order our LGBT History Month pack to get our amazing quiz
- SCONE-WALL - get your friends together for afternoon tea! Why not use this yummy recipe for Lemon and Poppy Seed Scones - kindly donated by Great British Bake Off winner John Whaite
- Singalong for Stonewall - have a karaoke party and sing gay anthems all night long. Click here to view our playlist!
Once you've completed your fundraising, send in your donation by using our donation form so that we can send you a well-deserved THANK YOU.
More ways to support Stonewall this LGBT History Month:
We'd love to hear what you're doing to celebrate LGBT History Month, so contact Rachel at email@example.com or 020 7593 3477 if you have any plans. Don't forget to also follow us on Facebook and Twitter to see what Stonewall is doing to celebrate!